Kasey Earl Wadding was first elected Bremer County Attorney in 1998 and took office in January, 1999. He was re-elected in 2002 and stands for re-election every four years.
Mr. Wadding's past education and experience include the following:
- Earned his Bachelor of Science Degree from Winona State University in Winona, Minnesota in 1984.
- Earned his J.D. Degree from Drake University Law School in 1990.
- Mr. Wadding began his career as a Prosecutor and Assistant County Attorney for the Black Hawk County Attorney's Office in Waterloo, Iowa in 1991 where he served for eight years before being elected to the Bremer County Attorney's Office in 1998.
Deputy Bremer County Attorney
Ms. Dashner has been with the Bremer County Attorney’s Office since July 2006. Prior to working for Bremer County Ms. Dashner was an Assistant Black Hawk County Attorney for five years.
- Graduated from St. Olaf College with a B.A in English in 1988.
- Graduated from Drake University School of Law in 2000.